Pennsylvania International Pageant

March 21, 2010

Yesterday was spent supporting my wonderful Mrs. New Jersey International director, Jodi Cessna, at her PA International Pageant in Altoona, PA.  It was yet again a truly fantastic production with simply amazing contestants.  One of my BFF’s, Dani Micale, was competing in the Mrs. category and placed 1st Runner-Up.  She was beautiful and I'm so very proud of her!  I was so honored to have hand-crafted the earrings for her gorgeous Sherri Hill gown. They were gorgeous on her and I decided to name the design after her ~ “Danielle”!

I truly look forward to getting to know the winner, Dixie Shaffer, in Chicago in July.  She did such a wonderful job and truly earned the win.  Congrats, Dixie!!!

It was such a fun weekend spent with my very best gal pals!!!!!

No comments: