Miss MidState Pageant

January 17, 2010

Today I had a super fun day judging the Miss MidState Pageant in Hershey, PA.  My good friend, George Yanoshik, is the Judges Chairperson and pageant extraordinaire.  Despite the pouring rain, the day was a blast!  It was SO great to see an old friend again for the first time in years (and I mean years!).  Bobby White is a Field Director for the Miss PA Organization.  His mom, Agnes White, is an incredible woman and someone who mentored me when I was younger.  I have always looked up to Agnes, she's such a fabulous role model to me.  Well, long ago when I knew Bobby he was about 7-years old, but now he's 30!!!  He's still as cute as a button and I can't stop calling him Bobby, when now it's really Bob.  :)

All the contestants were extremely talented and beautiful.  We crowned fabulous new titleholders who will advance to the Miss PA Pageant (and Outstanding Teen) this coming summer.  I judged this pageant two years ago and it was so nice to be back again.  What a truly wonderful group of people!

Congratulations, girls!

No comments: