Don't Stop Believing!

November 1, 2010


Today is the start of a brand new month and to think that we only have 54 days left until Christmas.  (egads!)  Today was a day of joy and sadness, life and death, renewal and loss, hope and grief.  One of my Make-A-Wish children departed in a stretch limousine bright and early this morning for her dream destination come true ~ to swim with the dolphins in Hawaii.  Her happiness and joy were beyond compare and touched my heart in so many ways!  (Thank you, MAWFNJ!)  And yet one of my very best friends lost her sister to an untimely and heartwrenching death.  In the blink of an eye my joy turned to sadness and I was left feeling depressed and unmotivated.  But....in life and death I know that God has a plan for all of us.  I am a FIRM believer that everything happens for a reason and that the one inevitable force that continues beating through our good times and bad will see us through it all.

To quote the words from an email I received recently from a friend...

May you always remember to live every day to the fullest;
Each minute is a blessing from God;
May you never forget the people who make a difference in your lives, as they are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most awards.
They are ones that care for us!
So, live simply.
Love seriously.
Care deeply.
Speak kindly.
And...leave the rest to God!

Love,

No comments: