Designer Blogs

January 2, 2011


A BIG SHOUT-OUT to my blog designer Lauren at Designer Blogs!  She was first recommended to me by my oh-so-incredible mentor and super great friend in Texas, Valerie Hayes!  Valerie has graciously excelled me for years now and I honor her for her excellence in helping me to step outside the box and realize life lessons.  Valerie, you are my ideal!  My gold standard!  (check out Valerie on Facebook!)  And without Lauren at Designer Blogs, I wouldn't have known how my vision of my blog could be translated to the World Wide Web.  Lauren is a visionary in computer design.  A human scrapbook!  Lauren is a member of a gifted team at www.DesignerBlogs.com with Erin as the Owner/Head Designer.

Visit their website, take a look at their amazing portfolio, send them a message to get started.  They're celebrating two years this month and are offering 30% off all custom & premade orders through January 31st.  Now THAT'S a great deal!

Thank you, Lauren and Valerie, for your wisdom, guidance and friendship!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Wow! Heather! Thank you so much for this amazing shout out. You are such a fun client and wonderful woman!!!