Happy New Year!

December 30, 2010


As 2010 comes to a close, I am thankful and grateful to everyone who has supported me and loved me this year.  I have a wealth of family and friends who are incredible beyond belief, and I wouldn’t be the woman I am today without them.  As I recall elements of this year that have made me laugh, cry and sigh, I am forever blessed by God and the goodness He displays all around me.  With remembrance I think back to the earthquake in Haiti, the 2010 Winter Olympics, the Deepwater Horizon oil spill, the trapped miners in Chile, my Make-A-Wish children, the FDA approval of Benlysta for the treatment of lupus, Elizabeth Edwards, the first total lunar eclipse to occur on the day of the Winter Solstice since 1638, and much MUCH more!  The travels I have made, the places I have seen, the people who have loved me, the job that pays me, the opportunities given to me, are ALL engraved in my heart and will be forever loved by me.  May 2011 prove to be even more spectacular as new advances continue to be researched, love continues to be made, and life continues to be lived.  May YOU be blessed by the grace of God now and forever!

With Love,

No comments: