Flowers and Bees in GIVERNEY!


As the flowers and trees are blooming in all their glory, Springtime takes me back to a time 2 years ago when Tom and I took an incredible tour around England and France with my amazing Mom.  One of our stops was to Giverney, France.

Virtually all of us have seen the beautiful watercolor's of the ever famous Claude Monet.  Seeing his beautiful gardens and his house in person gave me the sense of realization that beautiful places on earth really do exist.

This photo I took myself with my own camera.  Monet's water lily paintings are amongst his more well known of all.  This water lily was in full-bloom and sitting on its lilypad saying "Look at me!"  Although myphoto doesn't do it justice, it was beautiful in person!


Here is a collage of gorgeous flowers that I took photos of all through Monet's gardens.  There were rows and rows of beautiful flowers blooming everywhere. 

No comments: