Fishes for Wishes with the Make-A-Wish Foundation of NJ

June 25, 2009
As a member of the Speaker’s Bureau of the Make-A-Wish Foundation of New Jersey I am often asked to attend benefits and events being given in their honor to raise funds for future wishes. It is my job to act as the representative on-hand at these events and to make presentations, to give informational speeches, and to answer questions on behalf of the MAWFNJ. Tonight was a wonderful event called Fishes for Wishes.  It was held at the New Jersey State Aquarium, which wassuch a fantastic place to hold an event, as the backdrop was not only the Delaware River and the Philadelphia Skyline, but incredible stingrays, fish and sharks. The ballroom itself was surrounded by the huge shark tank, which made for such a neat and different affair. The organizer of this event did such a great job that enough funds were raised to grant Cindy’s wish to go to Walt Disney World. I presented a detailed speech about the Foundation and all the good that that it does. My husband and Mom joined me as well. Congratulations on a job well done everyone!

Speaking on behalf of the MAWFNJ!


My love!

My dearest Mom!

No comments: