Great honor!

May 15, 2011


To my sheer joy, I have been selected by the Make-A-Wish Foundation corporate headquarters to market and promote MAW as part of their "blogger community".  I'm so very excited and proud!  They've selected my blog for the graphics/color design I've used, as well as the supportive/informative content I continually post.  I'm SO very honored to have been contacted by them and to have been granted this wonderful distinction.  It's so nice and renewing to be noticed every once and awhile, isn't it?!

Over 207,721 wishes have been granted so far in 2011 across the United States.  We're only into May and still have many more months to come to fill out the year.  In addition to child referrals, there are many other items that MAW is in need of.  For example, every year approximately 50,000 roundtrip airline tickets are needed to grant wishes, which amounts to 2.5 billion frequent flyer miles.  If you have any miles hanging around that could be donated I can tell you that once donated, your miles will never expire and are used to support wishes across the entire country.  From Continental to USAirways to Delta to United, this is one simple way you can help grant a life-changing wish experience.  Please check out http://wish.org/help/donate_airline_miles for more information.

A very special THANK YOU to all of you who continue to help and support my MAW campaign.  Please know that YOU single-handedly have helped to give hope to many many children battling for their lives.

"If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded." ~ Maya Angelou


With pure adoration,

No comments: