Welcome to My World!

October 19, 2010


Take a sneak peak inside my world for a moment.  I love ribbons!  I love bows!  I love paint!  I love glue!  I love to create!!  This time of year begins the start of my creativity flowing.  I want to carve pumpkins.  I want to decorate my house in autumn leaves from the yard.  Scarecrows and ghosts abound.  And soon I will begin my Christmas cards, my Christmas presents, and my Christmas decorating.  But for now my house fits right into this Fall season time of year.  My home is decorated in burnt reds & oranges, browns, hunter greens, and golds.  I love this palette of colors and couldn’t think of living in any other colors otherwise.  But a girl must also sparkle and that’s what I think of with Christmas around the corner.  Sparkling gems of silver and gold. Twinkling lights.  Rhinestones galore.  My toasting Waterford wine glasses that catch the light of candles lite nearby that create reflections as sparkly as the Swarovski rhinestones I work with.


May you enjoy this month and the coming months ahead!  We are in the start of a magical time of year complete with the beautiful changing of the seasons.  At least we are here in New Jersey.  And … you just never know what may be peeking around that lamp post ... is it a friendly ghost?  Or a goblin?  BOO!

With Love,

No comments: