Do you want my crown?

October 21, 2010


Do you want my crown?  If so, the time to act is NOW!  Mrs. New Jersey International 2011 will be held at Rider University on March 12, 2011.  I've had the time of my life as the reigning Mrs. NJ International 2010 and I SO encourage you to apply to become my successor.  My wonderful director, Jodi Cessna, is currently taking applications and awarding local titles as we speak.

I've had too many incredible experiences to list, but if you scroll down through my blog you will see all the posts and pictures from my year.  The national pageant this past July was absolutely one of the VERY BEST experiences of my life.  The national director is amazing, but even more so were the other state and regional titleholders I competed with.  I've made many lasting friendships because of it.

If you're looking for a well-run, platform oriented, glamorous, exciting and special time, please consider competing in Mrs. NJ International 2011.  I can honestly tell you, you will be very happy you did!

Please visit the state website at www.NJPageants.com or the national website at www.MrsInternational.com.  Or call me, email me, or visit me (or Jodi) on Facebook if we're friends.

No comments: