Women Empowered

April 18, 2012



One of my favorite all-time mentors has always been Maria Shriver.  She's pretty terrific; don't you agree, Ladies?  Well, I've been following and supporting her for years and have always been amazed by her "Architect of Change" platform.  In addition to that she developed her very own WE programs that directly empower women 365 days a year.  I owe Maria all the credit in inspiring me to develop my very own WE idea called ~ WOMEN EMPOWERED.  If you're anything like me then you lead a very busy life full of family, friends, work, volunteering, working out, and occassionally competing in a pageant competition every so often.  Whew, that's a lot!  So, I created this super cute logo from scratch as a means to represent the modern day woman (all of us) who is doing just that.  Stay tuned for upcoming blog posts for further WE info.  In the meantime, please click on the little Facebook logo below to take you to my Facebook page and "Like" my new neat idea. 







No comments: