7 Interesting Things About Me

September 21, 2011


Not that you probably care {giggle}, but I'm going to take some time away from being serious for a moment to talk about 7 interesting things about me.

1.    I don’t mind the dentist.  Why, you ask?  Because my dentist IS THE BOMB!  Yes, I used to live in *fear* of the dreaded dental chair, but this husband and wife dental team have turned my fears around.  If you don’t like being poked and prodded at I promise you, you will NOT mind this dentist after just one visit.  Their office is complete with a darling fireplace and the aroma of sweet-smelling candles wafting in the air.

2.    I’m obsessed with wedding shows.  I watch “Say Yes to the Dress”, David Tutera’s “Platinum Weddings”, “My Fair Wedding”, “Four Weddings”, and other random wedding shows.  Come on girls, I’m not alone on this one and you know it! 

3.    My iPhone.  If I don’t have it near me I instantly panic.  I’ve realized that my life before my iPhone was simply worthless.  How did I exist without it?  Maybe because I can email, facebook, surf the net, and use my apps all from a 2.5” x 4.5” piece of something.

4.    When I’ve got things on my mind, I clean.  I’m not talking about tidying up, I’m talking deep-down-cleaning.  Remove-everything-from-the-cabinet-and-reorganize-type-cleaning!   

5.    My dog and I kiss.  Sorry if this grosses anyone out, but nothing is cuter than when Lulu gives me a big wet slurpy kiss across my mouth.  It’s true love!  (Oh, and did I mention we drink water out of the same glass?)

6.    I like to play tennis, but sometimes I’m a poor sport.  Yea, I really should learn my lesson, but sometimes despite all my trash talk my best efforts, it just doesn’t happen.

7.    I've surfed the internet to the very end.  Yes I research items before buying them, therefore I have surfed the darn net from top to bottom, up and down, inside and out.  I admit to being an internet junkie.  HA!


 Now tell me a few interesting things about YOU, friends! 

 

No comments: