Where do I begin?

March 14, 2011

"Where do I begin?"  They are the first words spoken today by my beautiful friend, Danielle Micale, the new Mrs. New Jersey International 2011.  Yes, oh yes that's right, Dani did indeed win the title on Saturday night out of an amazing group of inspiring women.  I just couldn't be any happier or proud of her if I tried!!  Pack your bags, we're going to Chicago in July to cheer her on!  All of Dani's hard work and terrific accomplishments with the Alzheimer's Association made her a standout in her quest for this title.  But, it couldn't have been possible without her loving and supportive husband, Randy.  Together, the two of them are a dream couple of love.  I don't have a crowning photo of Dani yet, but as soon as I do I will post it.

Dani, five years ago we met, and today you are one of my very best friends.  I love you and am so extremely thrilled for your dream come true!  It was my sheer honor to have the ability to crown you!  Baby, you're a FIREWORK!

Jodi, Scott and Sami Cessna did a perfect job of organizing and running a terrific pageant weekend.  Thank you for ALL you have done for me and for making me feel special.  I am forever blessed to be a member of The Cessna Bunch!

Please continue to support the International Pageant organization, the national platform Go Red For Woman, and Dani's personal dedication to the Alzheimer's Association.



With all my heart,

No comments: